LEAD’s proficiency with complex REGIONAL regulatory requirements evolved into our NATIONAL footprint and prowess within the commercial renewable energy industry.
Unmatched in the industry, LEAD’s subject matter experts consult with you on the complex regulatory requirements that can make or break your project budget and deadlines.
National relationships and LEAD’s proficiency with complex regional regulations warrant partnerships, as one example, building solar arrays exceeding 100 MW, based on our expertise in that region.
- Assist you with local and state licensing and regulatory requirements
- Keep your project free from delays
- Prevent liquidated damage contract agreements
- When choosing LEAD as your project resource, you gain access to our national structure of skilled trades.
- Meticulously built, this network of skilled trades people has been cultivated during ten years of LEAD involvement in renewable energy and solar construction projects.
- Our Project Coordinators have the tenure and depth of experience as well as an innate ability to find your IDEAL candidate in this category.
LEAD will work with you to develop cost effective solutions, delivering the highest ROI possible for your company and your projects…..And we have the legitimate ability to deliver a level of service excellence in this category that is not found elsewhere in the industry.