The industrial industry has never been more complex: Constant technology modifications, challenges of insufficient space, shrinking skilled talent pools, zero tolerance for errors and system downtime, pressure to maximize quality, balance of material flow… just to name a few!
LEAD recognizes the rigorous pace of change our customers experience. Our level of service has consistently prevented additional stress of workforce challenges.
LEAD rises to the evolving industry challenges with finesse derived from many years of experience in the area of plant maintenance, retrofits, shutdowns and turnarounds which include:
- Conveyor Systems for the largest distribution centers in the world
- Material Handling Systems
- Baggage Handling Systems
- Food Processing Facilities
- Bottling Plants
- Paper Mills
- Grain Handling Facilities
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Power Generation
Experts and studies indicate the national skilled trades shortage is not anticipated to improve. Therefore, it is critical to align your projects with a workforce supplement resource who understands and has the ability to overcome the shortage issues.
LEAD has developed detailed strategies to address the shortage in the short term AND the long term:
- Unique Sourcing and Recruiting Strategies
- Short Term Temp to Hire Options
- Candidate Engagement Mechanisms
- Employee Engagement Mechanisms
- After hire and placement, our distinctive engagement program minimizes turnover ratio
- Apprenticeship Programs
- LEAD is a community and national steward of the development and furtherance of vocational arts
True engagement with employees AND jobsites allows the LEAD team to forecast and develop effective strategy for retention, performance management, modified scopes of work and potential project additions.
The nationwide industrial team is led by highly tenured professionals with a distinctive track record in skilled trade workforce development. LEAD’s experience level and in-depth participation with industrial projects has led to an extensive nationwide trade network who have proven themselves time and again on long and short-term projects.
Along with the technical knowledge necessary to recruit qualified talent in this segment, the team takes a PROactive approach rather than a REactive approach to recruitment and subsequent project management.
PROactive: Staying two steps ahead to help you manage change.