1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT Information You Affirmatively Provide. When you register for LEAD’s services, or apply for employment through the LEAD website online, by email, by text message, by phone, or in person, you may be required to provide information including, but not limited to, your full name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, and password (collectively, along with other information that directly identifies you, “personal information”). In addition, we may ask you to provide your job-related preferences, skills, hours of availability, certifications, transportation mode and interests and other information to set up a profile from which you can be identified. The information described above is information that you specifically provide. Other information that you specifically provide includes, but is not limited to, the content of emails, text messages, letters, phone calls, and comments you send, place, or post to LEAD or our employees, agents, affiliates, or representatives. At no time are you under any obligation to provide personal information to LEAD. Personal information is required on the occasion that you would like to benefit from the services offered by LEAD. We expect you to provide accurate information to the best of your ability. However, we do not seek to collect through our website any sensitive personal information such as information revealing racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership or any information concerning a person’s health. Please do not submit any such information.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT You understand, acknowledge, and agree that for purposes of employment we may use and share your personal information, without further notice or consent. In general, LEAD uses information it collects to pursue job placements and the operations that support that mission, including the management of our website and related activities. You should assume that LEAD will use all information you provide only for all lawful purposes.
We reserve the right to use, disclose, process, transmit, retain, and otherwise deal with (collectively, “Disclose”) all personal information and analytics information for any lawful purpose or to prevent harm to us or others. For example, and without limitation, in our discretion we may Disclose personal information and analytics information to service providers for any lawful purpose, including without limitation, to manage requests and questions from you, personalize or enhance transactions, verify, process, store, enforce, investigate and/or collect actual or potential transactions to government regulators, law enforcement authorities or alleged victims of identity theft, including voluntary disclosures; to law enforcement of any illegal activity or material we suspect or discover on, through, or otherwise relating to our Services and provide law enforcement officials with all requested information about the user account from which the alleged or actual illegal activity or material originated; to companies that you work for, or that you are considered to work for; to provide you with the Services and to respond to your requests; in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, restructuring, assignment, sale of assets, or bankruptcy or insolvency; to exercise our rights or to assist third parties in defending their rights under applicable laws, including, without limitation, to assert, defend, and enforce our property rights and to respond to legal process; for LEAD or for other reasons that are not prohibited by law.
This Policy is intended to help you understand our general practices. This Policy is not a promise that personal information or analytics information will never be unlawfully intercepted. Although LEAD makes every effort possible to protect your data, LEAD makes no guarantee that your information or communications will always be protected.
3. THIRD PARTIES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
LEAD uses a third party and third-party service providers in connection with the Services (collectively, “Third Party Services”). Third Party Services may collect, store, or help us use personal information or analytics information, including, without limitation, in the ways described in this Policy.
An example of Third-Party Services may include:
Google, for the Google Analytics service, including to help LEAD collect and use analytics information in connection with the Services. To learn more about the Google Analytics privacy practices, visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
4. APPLYING ONLINE
When you apply for employment through our Services, we may ask you to create a user profile. Your user profile will be used by LEAD to consider your qualifications for employment with LEAD or its customers. In addition, we will use your email address for the primary purpose of sending a confirmation that you have successfully completed your registration and to communicate with you about the employment application process.
For the purposes of using the services provided by our website, you will select a username and password. You are responsible for the security of your password and login information, and we recommend that you not divulge your password to anyone. By providing any information to LEAD, you agree to take responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your username and password.
It is each user’s responsibility to keep his or her information accurate, up-to-date and current at all times. If your information is not accurate, up-to-date and current, we may not be able to process your requests for information or contacts or provide LEAD Service to you effectively. To update or correct your personal information or other profile information, you may log into your account on the website and follow the instructions.
5. YOUR CHOICES
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to your local LEAD branch or representative or emailing Info@LeadStaff.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We acknowledge that you have the right to access your personal information. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We use “cookies”, clear gifs, log file information, and other tracking technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”) to obtain certain information when your browser or mobile device accesses our website. For example, when you log in to our website to apply for an employment opportunity, a session cookie is created while you are on the website. This enables you to apply for multiple positions without having to log back into the system each time. If you do not wish to receive any Tracking Technologies, you should examine your browser settings and instructions, though we make no promise that they will be effective. This may mean you will not be able to take full advantage of the services provided on our website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the website or our services. Similarly, you may be able to adjust settings on your mobile device to limit the personal information it stores, and these adjustments may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the website or our services.
7. INFORMATION PROTECTION CONSIDERATIONS
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. The internet and mobile phones are not secure media and no system can be considered 100% secure. We do not guarantee personal information or analytics information is protected and we accept no liability for loss or exposure of user information in the event of a breach. In the event a security breach should occur, we will do all in our power to remedy the problem. By registering for our services or by using the website, you hereby affirmatively consent to receiving our notification regarding any breach or compromise, or suspected breach or compromise, of the security of your personal information, by email, telephone whether through voice or text messages, posting on our website, or postal mail, as we deem appropriate, and as required by law.
It is your responsibility to keep your username, password and other account access information in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
8. RETENTION AND DELETION
LEAD reserves the right to keep personal information and analytics information for as long as it provides Services to you, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and to dispose of it securely at LEAD’s discretion without notice, subject to applicable law.
9. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our website who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure, during the past year, of personal information for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at Info@LeadStaff.com.
Our Services are only intended for use by persons who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If we become aware or suspect that you are under the age of 18, any information you submit will be subject to our reasonable efforts to destroy such information, except as necessary for verifying your age or as required by law. No information should be submitted to LEAD by underage persons.
11. CHANGES IN POLICY
12. CONTACT US
Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions regarding this Policy. You may contact us at:
LEAD Industrial Staffing
3401 West Cypress Street
Tampa, FL 33607
Toll Free (855)806-3775
LAST UPDATED: July 8, 2020
LEAD HEADQUARTERS 3401 West Cypress St, Suite 101 Tampa, Florida 33607 Phone: 855-806-3775