Job Title: 1st Shift Assembler
Report to: Plant Supervisor
- Read and interpret shop prints, templates, and sales orders to determine parts needed.
- Read sales order to build press to customer specifications.
- Communicate with other areas of the shop as needed to maintain work flow.
- Work as a member of a team to complete a common goal
- A strong work ethic, result oriented focus, and able to work independently
- Desire for successful skill development while learning the assembly processes
- Attention to detail to ensure specifications are not overlooked during assembly.
- Good communication skills with coworkers and management
- Must have strong mechanical background
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, shaft alignment a plus
- Ability to read and understand engineering specifications and machine drawings/blueprints.
- Ability to use hand tools, grinders, and pneumatic tools
- Ability to work in a non-airconditioned environment.
- Ability to stand and work for up to 12 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 lb.
- Must adhere to all safety procedures.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to pass a national criminal background check.
Equipment Used: Hand Tools, Impact Drivers, Hydraulic Press, Cranes (Overhead and Jib)
Position type: Long Term Temporary
Pay rate: Starting pay depending on experience $17.00 per hour with opportunity for a raise in 90 days with improved skill set and good attendance.
Normal Business Hours(M-F):
Day Shift: 6AM–4:30 PM (Some Saturdays are required)
Night Shift: 6PM-4:30AM (Some Saturdays are required)
Hours subject to change
Please email bio or resume to JReask@leadstaff.com or call/text 727-219-2602
LEAD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.